Monday, September 14, 2009

First Blog?...


Well. This is a new blog. Look at it, all the blank space. Hmmmm. I've never really been a fan of blank spaces. So Imma going to fill this one up.

So. Hi, I'm Amber- Not really, my name isn't really Amber, as most of you probably know. But I'm Amber. This blog is primarily going to be about sexuality- being both bisexual and transgendered, and the RIDICULOUSNESS of trying to describe that to others in this beautiful little society of ours. I'll probably venture into other areas, like Politics from my own, probably very liberal point of view, School (I also happen to be a senior studying History and English Literature at a college in the Midwestern United States. Hooray, cooooorn, cows, conservatives.), and even the tumults of being raised in a Catholic conservative household. No getting around that, I'm afraid. If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, then stop reading right now- treading further into this maelstrom of thrashing gender, politics, and sexuality might just make you shiver with fear, or maybe even make you a little more edgy to get off your rump and find out what gender really is for yourself.

I also maintain a blog-ish thing at the following URL- Some of the content there I will undoubtedly draw on as I attempt to venture out further into the world, bit by bit. And I will undoubtedly descend into a few rants about how absolutely amazing that website (and the people that frequent it) are- if you are even remotely interested in the slightly (Okay, very) kinky practices promoted, I suggest visiting it.

http://www.lockedinlace.com/OOC/viewtopic.php?t=184

I feel like I could start right now, but I sadly have not yet completed the schoolwork so generously assigned to me by my various schooltime endeavors. So...to that. Until next time, here's a picture of something ridiculously adorable.


P.S.- I might also add- I usually am not this well spoken. This blog may devolve into a few random girly explosions of hugs and clothing banter- and maybe even a few attempts to get one friend of mine in particular to blush. She's even cuter when she blushes.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogger Amber! Glad to see another LiL girl make the move from 360 to join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *RUNS TO HUG THE PUPPY*

    (*explosion of hugs*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS
    *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs

    BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH

    hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

    There. :P

    I'm happy to finally have started it up again Glenda! I've missed blogging quite a bit more than I care to tell, actually. I hope I don't make it too boring!

    ReplyDelete