Monday, September 21, 2009

Shopping and whining


Okay. So, recently, I have received a fair amount of money that was left over from a college loan (BEST way to start an excuse)- actually, enough to cover rent and bills for the next 3-4 months. Which, to be honest, is a gigantic relief. I was struggling there for a while, and while I was (somehow) making ends meet, I had a feeling that it wasn't going to last for terribly much longer.

However, this puts me in a position I've never been in before- I just got 2 paychecks last week, I don't need to go grocery shopping, the bills aren't coming for another 2 weeks, and BOOM! I've got 120 bucks I'm feeling okay about parting with. So. What shaalllll I go shopping for, Mmm?

I've been looking online at clothes all day (probably not the best expenditure of time, as I have 2 projects due later this week), but I think I've found a few things that are going to be up on the list already :P

http://www.nowdiscountshoes.com/servlet/the-33696/White-Women%27s-Thigh-Boots/Detail

I WANT SOME BOOTS, DAMMIT!

I've been gawking over so many of these since I was a kid, and dammit. I'm going to buy some. I may not look the best in them, but hey. They're less than 40 bucks, and I should reallllly get the fixation thing dealt with. Or at least feed it a little.

Autumn is certainly in the air here in Wisconsin. It's halfway a sad time for me- the winters here are terribly cold, and I really rather enjoy summer more. More time to spend in bikinis. But it's definitely fall- classes are in full swing right now. I have 3 projects due later this week- one of them is done, another half-done, and the last has yet to be started. The joys of collegedom are infinite, let me tell you. I may yet break my LiL-posting drought tonight, as I don't have terrible much to do after I finish this, but I doubt it'll be for very long. I love roleplaying there, and the fact that I haven't gotten to in almost 3 weeks says something bad. My classes are rough this semester. :( Not much else to expect, I guess, seeing as I am closing in on my graduation in 3 semesters, but geez. I really don't want to do all this work.

/whining

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I've lost what I had written :/

    Oh well, to summarize:
    First: I love those boots, but keep in mind it's always a good idea to save some money blablabla responsibility blablabla possible surprises money will blablablabla all that crap. But I like them :P

    Second: I always say the same, but you should only post on LiL if you're going to enjoy it. If you're too tired you might not really have a good time, you might even do it "cause it should be done" and you won't have as much fun. Or something.
    Then again it's always great to play with you and you know that.

    Third: *HUGS HUGS HUGS :D*

    ReplyDelete